Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday

I have a headache and don't want to be at work...it's gonna be a long afternoon! At least we get to leave at 4. I'm counting the minutes!

Nothing too exciting going on today. I wasn't feeling the baby move as much this morning as usual so that freaked me out a little but then I reminded myself it's still pretty early to be feeling 'regular' movement. That helped.

I went swimming again today, that makes 3 days this week (including class). I figure that's about as good as it's going to get for me. I might go a few 'extra' times on the weekends when Dean is at work, but probably not til after soccer is over. It's still pretty fun. It doesn't feel hard when I'm doing it, but I always feel tired after so that's good.

We're still planning on registering on Sunday. If anyone has any 'must haves' let me know. I plan to do my final research tomorrow. I'm hoping to have the invites out by next weekend or shortly after (even though it's not up to me!). I'm not even invited to go look at the invites. This is a little difficult for someone like me who's a bit of a bossy boots. It will be a test of my patience!

Happy May and happy Friday!! Enjoy the spring weather!

No comments: