Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My link is gone...

I'm so disappointed. My link is gone, I can't look at that cute little boat bookshelf and dream of what my little boys room is going to look like. Stupid internet. I guess I'll keep looking from memory.

I'm at work all alone this afternoon. It's quite peaceful. I was a little concerned about having no one to help me answer the phones, but really, what's a few missed phone calls. It's not like I'm in the business of saving lives! And a few hours without the crazies will be nice! I'm sure the time will go by way too fast and then they'll be back!

Tonight I have to take the kitties to the vet...all alone! Usually we go together so we don't have to battle with the both of them. But tonight it's just me. I hope they cooperate and just go in their carriers! Then it's off to preggo swimming. I'm going to be exhausted but hopefully I'll sleep good tonight! That would be nice!

Tomorrow is V-day. I haven't actually thought much about it. I know there are a lot of women out there who look forward to this day because of problems or issues they've had. But thankfully we have been so lucky with this pregnancy. However with it right around the corner, I have to admit I'm a little relieved. Only 16 more weeks....which I must say sounds like an eternity, but I know it's not. I know August will be here before we know it!!!

Ok, better get back to work. It's hard to be motivated with no one else here:-)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

The store is called variety outlet and they carry a ton of themed stuff for rooms. They have stuff like all kinds of roosters for your kitchen and such, they have boat stuff and nautical themed things, they have tropical things for the tiki party, just all things like that as well as craft things. I am going to go over there Friday and I will keep you posted on them having it and how much. If nothing else, I will get with you on buying it and sending it to you. As for my little angel, whew woman, I am here to tell you that she should have a hole burned in her head from her momma and daddy and brother looking at her. haha. Take care of yourself.