Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday

The GD test went fine. The hour wait got a little long but other than that it was fine. The orange drink wasn't the best, but I've tasted worse. Now we wait til the appointment next week to get the results. Then I had dinner with a friend and ran a few errands. My brother had bought a few things for the baby so I ran over there to get them. He got the cutest little boat shoes and pack of onesies. He was quite proud of his purchases and they were so cute! I think this weekend I'm going to go through the clothes I have purchased or have been given and maybe even wash them and put them away. I need to go on a major shopping spree for a wardrobe for the little guy! I should probably make a list first! I did however find the perfect diaper bag here. So I ordered that today.

For some reason I'm not having the best of days so shopping usually makes me feel better. I feel like I could cry if someone said the wrong thing to me. I'm frustrated with my job and anxious for the baby to get here. We started talking about insurance and other financial stuff last night and it's enough to stress anyone out. I would give anything to stay home with the little one but I can see that isn't going to happen. I'm hoping part time will work out. Of course I'm worried about that too because there are a lot opinions around here...but I've decided that I'm doing what is best for my family. Not what is best for them. I could go on and on, but I won't. I need to make some phone calls today so hopefully I'll get the chance to do that.

I am having dinner with another friend tonight and buying some of her old baby stuff....so that will be fun. At least a bright spot to look forward to today!!

No comments: