Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunny Sunday

Yesterday was my last soccer game. It was sort of sad, but honestly I'm glad to be done with it. The girls were really cute though, they all said thank you for coaching and seemed thrilled to get the medals. One of the fa miles gave me a cute baby outfit and another family gave me a gift card to Babies R Us. Very sweet, but not necessary. I coach for the fun, not to get something in return. It is very rewarding to see the girls enjoy playing soccer, being outside and learning new things. But it will be nice to have my Saturdays back!

Dean is working most of the weekend so I've been hanging out by myself. I got the house cleaned yesterday, which is nice. I should plant flowers but I think I'm going to wait til next weekend. If I start Friday, I'll have 3 days to get it all done! So instead I think I'm going to my parents. They have a cradle my great grandma used and I want to clean it up and see what it looks like.

I'm starting to get a little nervous for the arrival of this little one. With that little outfit hanging on the back of the chair at breakfast, Dean and I both admitted a little bit of apprehension. It's funny, we both wanted this and now that it's here we're not so sure! I know we'll love being parents and will fall into the rolls just fine, but it's still a little scary! I'm sure this feeling will pass, but will probably be back from time to time. At least we are both feeling the same way so we can help each other through it.

No comments: