Monday, May 4, 2009

Nursery

So we had basically decided to do a nautical theme for a boy bedroom long before we knew it was a boy. I like boats, grew up on the water, and think it will 'last' well into toddlerhood. I found cute bedding, have an idea for the walls and then a friend sent me this. Check out the 4th picture, that bookcase is perfect. I LOVE it. Do you think I can find it anywhere? No. I have emailed the company who put that design together but haven't heard back. Although it's only been a few days. I hope I hear back. But if anyone in internet land has seen anything like that...let me know! It would be perfect in my 'idea' of a bedroom!

And also, this heartburn today is killer! It started before lunch and now it's worse. Doesn't seem to matter how much water I drink. And Tums tend to make my stomach hurt more, so those are out right now. Only 3 more hours of work! I think I can make it!

P.S. Sorry for asking for all this help out there....but I really appreciate the tips and information!! I think we'll have a major discussion about cloth diapers this week...

***Update*** I fixed the link:-)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That link didn't work for me :o) I'd love to see your ideas.

Jenni said...

Hey there honey. I looked at the picture and I am sure that you are asking for help in finding the boat book shelf and I am here to tell you that with living on the gulf coast in Mississippi, we have a store that carries all of that nautical stuff for condos and such. I can look around but I know that I have seen it for about $50. I will see about trying to find one and take a picture for you. If there is anything else you would like to go in the room, let me know and I bet I can find it. I love that idea for your precious son and believe you me, with the support you have given me throughout my pregnancy and the birth of our daughter, I am most happily eager to help you. Just email me.

Suzanne said...

I hated tums! I drank milk when the heartburn hit.

C said...

there is a cute but pricey boat shelf in pottery barn kids. also, the one in the picture almost looks like ones i see around my town that people use as planter boxes outside, maybe try searching for boat planters or window boxes. maybe you could get something like that to use inside as a shelf. good luck :)