Wednesday, May 27, 2009

27 weeks

and 3rd trimester!! Woohoo!!! Super exciting in my little world. This week the little guy is the size of a pot roast or cauliflower depending on which website you check. Weighing in at 2 pounds and measuring around 15 inches. The bloodynoses are still abundant. I'm bringing them up again at my next appointment. The top of my stomach has developed little bumps. I am assuming from the shirts rubbing on it. It's not used to having shirts rub on it all day (and yes that means it's sticking out more!) Sleeping is getting to be more and more uncomfortable. I've always been a stomach sleeper and trying to learn to sleep on my side is NOT fun. And I've been waking up with bloody noses and to pee and then not able to fall back asleep. I watched the clock for almost an hour last night before falling back to sleep. Not too fun. My next appointment is in a week. Then we start going every 2 weeks. I have my gestational diabetes test this afternoon. I will find out the results next week at our appointment. So until then I'm not going to think or worry about it.

Only a few more days til our baby classes start.  Looking forward to that.  I am going to start making a list of the things we need to buy. I haven't bought much in the way of clothes so I need to do that.  And we need to come up with a better budget for after the baby gets here....a lot to do!  But for now I'm going to enjoy being 27 weeks pregnant.

No comments: