Friday, May 8, 2009

Sisterhood award



I am honored to have been given this award!

Here are the guidelines for this award:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
3) Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
4) Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

I nominate the following:

The Needham Family

The Little Bean Blog

Wishing for my Miracle

Trying to become Pregnant with PCOS

Just so I don't forget

I'm only doing 5....but if you want to play go right ahead!

Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Thank you so much for the award. I appriciate it.

I also wanted to let you know that I have found the shelf. Pictures to come. My phone was acting up. I will tell you that it is 4 ft high and is about 2.5 food wide and it has a worn look to it. Not for sure if you would like that or not but I thought it was kinda cool. It was $50. They also have one that sits on a dresser or something. It is not as wide and it is only about 2 ft tall and it is not as wide and it is $30. It is cute but I don't think it is what you want. I hope this helps.