Monday, May 25, 2009

So tired!

Let's just say physical labor and pregnancy do not go well together (unless that labor is to get the baby out!)  We've been working around the house and holy cow...I'm exhausted!  But at least we got a lot done. So I feel good about that.

I had yet another friend tell me she's pregnant.  She's almost 12 weeks and will be going public on Wednesday after her ultrasound. I'm super excited for her. I swear it seems like more and more people are jumping on the bandwagon!  

And last, we start our baby classes next week!!!!  I'm super excited. I know they won't be too thrilling, but it's one step closer to the ultimate goal!  And I think it will make it a little more real.  And I think it will help us both be on the same page about everything! Not that we aren't already but I have a feeling it might bring out a few more questions and emotions out of both of us. 

Well better go get busy. I think we're going to run a few quick errands after dinner but I need to get cleaned up first!!!

No comments: