Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday

Things I'm happy about this week:
1) My dear sweet husband who is really taking this pregnancy stuff to heart.  He even started reading his "Expecatant Father" book last night and telling me all these snipits of info.  So cute!
2) My grandma is moving to a 1st floor apartment.  She currently lives on the 3rd floor and after breaking her pelvis over the summer, the trips up and down the elevator are starting to wear on her.  
3) I'm very happy I haven't had too many bad pregnancy side effects so far (although today I'm not feeling too hot).
4) Celebrated my dad's 59th birthday this week....yikes!!! He's getting old!
5) And lastly, I'm very thankful to have avoided the flu/stomach bug that is going around this town for another week.  I hope no one else I know gets it!! It's really bad!

I don't feel like I'm very good at this yet, but it is nice to have to reflect on the last week to remember the good parts. I think we all need to remember the good parts more than the bad....I know I am one of those people.  

No comments: