Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pictures

Here you go Suz....pictures of the little one.  I know they don't look like much, but it's fun to see how big it's getting.  The line on the bottom is the heartrate.  The equipment in the Kalamazoo office is apparently a little older and less precise than the GR office, but you still get the idea.  I for some reason can't get the close up picture to download...but I will try again later.











And last but not least....at picture of the themometer last night...yeah, that says -9.7*.  Apparently it got down to -18 around midnight (long after I was asleep).  I'm so over this cold weather and this snow.  I am more than ready for spring!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh look how much s/he's grown!!!! We were in Lexington all day and I couldn't wait to get home and check your blog to see if you had new pics posted! Oh and I was so excited b/c I went into the bookstore to buy a book for my nephew for his b'day and found the day to day pregnancy book I wanted for you. Can't wait to get it to you so you can start filling it out and read what "new parts" are growing everyday...yes, should probably keep it a surprise until I mail it to you...couldn't help it. Miss you!

Jenni said...

Oh what a beautiful picture. I was so worried when I read your last post. I was having computer problems but I want to tell you that I too had some spotting with this pregnancy. I am sure you remember that but I wanted to remind you that sometimes it does happen and everything turns out alright. I am so happy for you....