Thursday, January 15, 2009

So Scared

How can you go from being the happiest girl in the world to being scared out of my mind?  I went to my parents for dinner tonight.  I was about to leave and decided it could be a long drive home with the snow and cold we're getting.  So I went to the bathroom.  As I'm finishing up I notice something on the tp (any infertile will agree with me that you become an avid tp/underwear checker for anything out of the ordinary!)  So I wipe again, more blood.  Bright, red, blood.  I sit there and stare at it for a few minutes and then wipe again.....more blood. I didn't know what to do.  I just left without saying anything.   Made it to the car and half way down the driveway before I burst into tears.  I proceeded to cry basically the whole way home.  I'm terrified.  We had good news today, we saw the little baby and heard the heartbeat.  How in the hell can I be spotting/bleeding now?  I don't feel like I'm cramping, but my stomach does hurt.  Probably b/c I was hysterical.  I'm exhausted now.  I am going to bed soon and will probably stay home tomorrow in the morning until I can call the drs office.  I don't know if there's anything I can do, but if there is, I will be doing it.  I know I ask for prayers a lot, but if you have any extra....please please please send some my way.  Please God don't let me loose this baby!

No comments: