Friday, January 23, 2009

It's real now

Well, I guess all this baby stuff is for real now!  I got a letter from my insurance company today stating I have been pre-certified to have my baby.  Apparently my doctors office rules and does all this for me.  So I guess now the only issue would be if I don't actually have the little one on 8/26...hmmm.   I guess we'll deal with that when it gets closer.  But for now, it's fun to have yet another step towards having my little baby!  

Now off to try to choke down dinner and then back to napping on the couch.  It has been a really long day and I'm already ready for bed.  At least it's Friday:-)

1 comment:

Carmen said...

The insurance told me that it doesn't really matter when you have the baby as long as they have it on file that you are going to have it...pretty stupid to me considering you are pregnant, of course you are going to have the baby! Weirdos :)