Sunday, January 4, 2009

So Thankful

I have a lot to be happy/thankful about this week.  
1) First off I'm very thankful that my entire family made it home safely from our trip south.  These days, flying isn't always a walk in the park!  But we all made it home on time and safely.
2) Thankful that my brother found his lost items from the trip.  It's a long story, but basically he lost his wallet with his and his wife's ID, credit cards and money and his cell phone.  My mom just got an email that someone found it and returned it.  They have to wait til tomorrow to see if everything is there, but at least it's something!
3) So excited to visit with friends I haven't seen in a while.  We had a nice dinner on Friday and got to catch up in person.  Much better than email:-)  
4) Had a wonderful vacation with my family.  I'm a little bummed to be home, but overall it was a nice trip.
5) And last but not least we got to see our little baby's heartbeat on Friday.  It was the most wonderful thing in the entire world.  I dream about it, think about it and look at the picture frequently!!  I'm so excited and thankful for this wonderful gift.  I pray that this little one sticks around for the long haul.  And we get to see the little darling again in 11 days!!!  That isn't' too far away!!!  Can't wait!!!


1 comment:

Ariella said...

CONGRATS on your BFP! I am sorry I haven't been reading, I've been busy. CONGRATS again and Happy & Healthy 9 months.