Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Apparently not my day

I'm not having the best of days. I'll start from the beginning. I slept horribly. My husband is out of town so I have to be in that house by myself. Doesn't usually bother me, but since my sleeping is so bad, every time I roll over I wake up. And these dreams aren't helping. Nor is getting up to pee twice a night. So I finally get up for the day and look at myself in the mirror. I look like hell. My hair looks like crap, my face looks like crap and I look like I've gained 100 pounds. I know that gaining weight is the least of my issues, but try telling that to someone who has borderline weight issues. I knew I should have lost this IF weight between this one and the last one, but I didn't. So hear I am, 15#'s heavier than I feel like I should be and now staring down the barrel of gaining more. It just scares me. That and I haven't been sick, so all I've done is eat. Well, apparently Leon didn't appreciate me telling him he was too big already and now I feel like shit today. Pukey, crappy, shit. I guess I learned my lesson. I'm going to try to make it til 2:00 and then I'm going home.
I know it's just pregnancy hormones, but I'm on the verge of tears and I feel bad. So in my opinion, what's the point in staying here. So for the next 50 minutes I will be getting my work done and then leaving. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day! Hurry home Dean!!

No comments: