Monday, January 19, 2009

do you ever wonder....

why some people make a big F-ing deal out of nothing? Seriously...I think they think it makes them look better or something. Ugh....get over yourself.
Ok...off the soapbox.

Please be 4:45 soon or I'm going to have to take a nap at my desk. I really thought I was handling the fatigue well....it's 100 times worse this week than last. If this is my only bad symptom...I'll take it. But please let me go home soon:-)

Oh...and one other thing...apparently my pregnancy hormones don't cause me to be sad or get upset over things my husband does....they make me annoyed as HELL with my coworkers. Seriously, 8 hours a day with these bat shit crazy people is getting to me!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Oh honey. I am so sorry. Don't go sicko on everyone. It will be over soon. lol.