Wednesday, January 28, 2009

10 weeks

Holy crap I'm a quarter of the way through this! Yikes. Pretty cool though. After yesterday I have a whole new appreciation for those that have morning sickness and consider myself even more lucky that I haven't had much. I feel 100% better today. This morning was a little iffy, but now I feel fine. Which is good, I have dinner plans with a friend! I think part of my problem was hormonal yesterday....which didn't help the rest of the issues. I was really sad and missed Dean a lot. That never helps. But today is better an he'll be home in 3 days!

Anyway...back to baby. It's apparently the size of a kumquat. Kind of a funny thing to be the size of, but it's getting bigger! And at the end of this week it will no longer be an embryo but a fetus. Pretty exciting. Our first appointment is next Monday. Can't wait for that. I'm hoping we can hear the heartbeat on the doppler, but it might be too early. We'll see.

Well...back to the day...glad to be feeling better today and hopefully won't revisit that again!

P.S. Oh, and I forgot....my last day of the prom.trium was yesterday. Yikes! I am/was nervous about stopping. Mostly because I've been doing it for so long. But I can tell you I'm so glad it's over. It was making me very uncomfortable. S.ex was horrible. And honestly, I'm sick of sticking my finger there....yuck. So needless to say, I'm hoping for some peace with this. And hopefully when my husband gets home I won't even have time to think about it!!!

No comments: