Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Five

It's Sunday again already?  Here are the 5 things I'm happy/thankful for this week...
1) My dear husband putting up with me and this 1st cycle back on the horse.  He's been very supportive!
2) My mom got the approval to move her blood draws to Kalamazoo cutting her trips to Detroit in more than half!!!  This will free up several days a week!
3) My mom got good news on her scans...they showed slight improvement! This is a 1st for her.  In her 10+ years of cancer treatment, she's never had improvement.  It was only slight, but we'll take what we can get.  Now if we can just get the side effects under control.  
4) My brother finished his 2nd to last semester in college this week.  I think we're all happy that he's that much closer to graduating! 
5) And last but not least, happy for all my friends who have been there for me these last few weeks.  It means the world to me!  

Test day is tomorrow....I'm nervous and worried. I wanted to test today, but Dean convinced me not to.  So if anyone has any extra prayers....please send them our way.  I'm hoping and praying this is it for us....it's been 22 months and I think we're both ready for this.  No, I don't think...I know we're ready.  Anyway, I'll be posting the results, one way or another, tomorrow....


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yeah Congrats!!!! You and your little one will be in my prayers.