Monday, December 15, 2008

Here we go again...

Well.....here we go again....the test was positive! Dean and I are super excited, cautious, but excited. I plan to call the dr this morning and will have to go in for blood work today or tomorrow morning. And probably set up our 1st ultrasound, which will most likely be the 1st full week of January. I didn't take a picture of the test this morning...it was far too early to be thinking of things like that. But I probably will tonight. And I have 1 test left so I'll probably take that this week too....just to see the line pop up. So now the praying starts to keep this little one snuggled in tight for the next 9 months....we got our wish for a Christmas miracle....now just to keep this little miracle. I am going to try to be positive and enjoy all the time I know I have. It might be hard, but I know I can do it.
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers...I can't say thank you enough! I hope this is it for us and I can't wait to introduce our little one next August!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

OMG!!! I have been such a horrible friend but I am back in full force to tell you, HURRAY!!. I am so happy for you. I know you are thrilled. I am praying for your right now. I pray for a hand of health for this little miracle. OMG! I am so happy for you.