Thursday, December 11, 2008

Almost Friday

I feel like I've been hit with a Mack truck today. Tired and cranky. I was up at 5am again...this is getting old! I woke up because I had to pee, and then the cat thought it was time to get up. So he cried for like 35 minutes. I tried to get him to come on the bed with me so I could pet him, but no. So I finally fell back asleep after deciding not to go to the gym, so of course I feel guilty! But I thought the sleep would help me feel better. Apparently not. Although despite being tired, this morning has gone by relatively quickly. As I was trying to fall back asleep this morning, my mind couldn't help but wander to babies and all the 'what if's' that I can't discuss with my husband. He hates that game! I think that also had something to do with my not sleeping.
On another note, 2 weeks from today we'll be on our way to sunny Florida. I suppose our plane doesn't leave til 6pm, so we won't be on our way right now...but you get the idea. I'm so looking forward to spending some time with good friends on the beach. They have been friends with Dean forever and now I'm friends with them too. They live in Tampa and when they come 'home' they have a lot of people to see, so we don't get to visit with them too much. So spending a few days with them while they are on vacation in Venice will be fun. And their dogs are super cute!
Anyway...enough rambling...it's almost lunch:-)

No comments: