Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday 10

So I heard through a friend/blog about this and thought I'd give it a try.  Every Sunday write a blog entry about ten things I'm happy about/thankful for that happened in the past week.  Ten seems like a lot (I'm sure I'm thankful/happy about a lot of things, but a lot of them might be the same) so I'm going to start off doing 5.  And I might make this a monthly thing rather than a weekly thing.  We'll see how it goes.
My list this week:
1) Seeing my grandma for the first time since last year (this was a little earlier than this week, but still...)
2)  Happy to have 4 follicles for this first cycle since the m/c (praying this goes somewhere!)
3)  Thrilled to have seen 2 friends I haven't seen in a long time and talking to another friend I haven't talked in a while.  I miss them all!!
4)  Got some potential good news about my moms cancer study (hopefully this one makes the list again in the near future with for sure good news!!)
5)  Excited at the prospect of a good friend moving back closer to home...

So yeah, 5 was harder than I thought!  We'll see how this goes:-)

On the baby front, I have started the pro.metri.um.  I am to take it 2x a day.   Does anyone know if you have to take it in the morning and at night?  I have been doing it in the am and before I go to bed. But I usually go to the gym in the morning and I'm worried about it leaking and being gross.  I suppose I could take it to work, but that sorta grosses me out.  I was thinking if I took it when I got home from work and then before bed that's 5 hours apart....and I could lay down for a few minutes after...who knows. I guess I'll call the office and ask tomorrow.  And for the time being I'll just deal with it.  I guess something will get absorbed no matter what, right?

Here's to a fast, good week.  Praying, praying, praying for good news in 7-8 days!!!!  

No comments: