Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday 5

Is it Sunday again?  Seems like I was just doing this.  I guess this last week flew by! I'm sure the next 2 will fly as well.  With the holiday and traveling and of course the upcoming ultrasound.  It'll be here before we know it.  It's a blustery, cold, winter day here.  I'm sort of over all this snow and the thermometer reads 3*....that's a little too cold for my taste.  And we're going to the in laws for Christmas today.  Not really looking forward to that.  Worried about telling them our news and how they'll react.  I worried about this last time too.  They're just so odd.  Oh well....hopefully they don't say something stupid!  And hopefully they actually listen and don't go blabbing it to the entire town like we will ask.  

Anyway....onto the 5 things I'm happy/thankful for this week
1) First off, very thankful and happy for the bfp on Monday and the good beta #'s on Tuesday and Thursday.  I'm very hopeful this time around and will be praying from now til  August for a healthy, happy baby!!  
2) Very glad my parents and brother made it to Florida safe and sound.  Traveling is such a toss up these days.  Although they were flying direct so less chance of delays and cancellations.
3) Thankful for the year end profit sharing check we got at work this week.  I wasn't really sure we had done that well this year.  It's been a tough year for all businesses and ours isn't exempt from that.  
4) So happy that my husband is out plowing the driveway right now without expecting me to go help.  He knows I hate it and the dr. said no lifting over 30#s.  I'm sure that snow isn't over 30#'s but why risk it.  And I think he likes to do it.  
5) Excited for the holiday break we're going to have come Thursday.  I know that's not last week, but I've been thinking about it and getting ready for it for a while now.  Only 4 days left!!! 


No comments: