Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

I've been wanting to post all day, but didn't know exactly what to say.  Of course I'm feeling blessed to be pregnant right now, but I feel like I'm having a hard time.  I had a horrible stomach ache last night and then woke up with it again this morning.  So of course my mind went straight to the worst case scenario.  I haven't had any issues since, but it's still hard not to think about.  All this has been taken away before, what's to stop it from happening again.  But here we are at 5 weeks, so for now everything is good.  
Our evening so far has been uneventful.  My husband is sick with his 3rd cold in as many months.  I'm starting to get worried about him.  He usually never gets sick. And I haven't caught any of the colds from him.  Which is good for me and I hope that continues! We've started packing for the trip. Trying on all the summer clothes is somewhat depressing.  After almost 2 years of trying to have a baby, I've gained 10-13 pounds.  It's quite frustrating and I'm mad at myself for not trying harder to lose some of it when I could.  Oh well, I guess I'll go down there and wear my shorts and t-shirts and not worry about it.  The goal will be to not worry about anything.  
Merry Christmas to everyone.  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with friends and or family and safe travels wherever that may be.  

No comments: