Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday 5

Here we are, another Sunday.  So here's this weeks list of what I'm happy/thankful for
1) Thankful for a wonderful Christmas Day with my husband.  We had a nice day all to ourselves.  
2) So happy to be in sunny Florida with my family.  It's warm, wonderful and sunny here...I love it!
3) Thankful for safe travels for myself and all my friends who have traveled over this week to visit friends and families.  I know not all the travels are finished with, but I hope and pray everyone makes it home or where-ever they're going safely
4) So happy and thankful to still be pregnant (as far as we know).  We haven't had a lot of symptoms (which is frightening) but we haven't had anything to lead us to believe otherwise.  
5) And last but not least, happy for being able to share our big news with my family this week. My parents and brothers are so excited for us.  It will be fun to share this journey with them.  Especially my mom....she's been waiting for this for a long time (well, not as long as we have, but you know what I mean.

I'm still very nervous about this whole baby thing. I'm not feeling very pregnant and I know I will regret saying that someday, but for right now, I just want something to give me a sign that everything is ok with the little babycakes.  Only 5 more days til the ultrasound.....I DO NOT want to wish away our vacation so I'm going to enjoy every second I sit by the pool or on the beach, but I'm excited to see the little one.  Praying so hard that everything is ok this time.  

No comments: