Monday, December 8, 2008

Long week??

Do you ever have those days that you just want to pee on something? I'm going nuts today. No, there's no way I could be pregnant, but when I woke up at 5:15 (a whole 30 minutes before my alarm went off) this morning, first I was pissed, then I thought...wait....waking up to pee?? Does this mean anything? Then I had to shoot myself back to the ground, no you moron...it's WAY too early for that. Now today I'm exhausted...pregnancy exhausted? Again...no you moron, too early. But you know where this is going. Me trying to decide what is too early to test?? According to the nest and other places 12 dpo is acceptable. Anything earlier than that is just peeing on money. So here we go...it might be a long week:-)

1 comment:

osuraj said...

Wait until 14DPO, otherwise your just torturing yourself!!! :-)