Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow snow and more snow

Well...we got the snow they said we would.  It snowed like crazy all morning so we closed the office early and went home.  It finally stopped snowing and we probably could have stayed all day...oh well. I had a wonderful afternoon at home with the husband.  
My only concern is this progesterone is causing my skin to be really irritated.  So irritated that it's raw and bleeding a little.  And I know it's not internal bleeding b/c I inspected it quite thoroughly (TMI, I know).  But it's just so painful and it itches.  I'm going to see how it progresses but plan to call the dr on Monday if it doesn't go away to see if there's something I can put on it to at least soothe the pain.  I googled the issue and apparently it is common.  Who knew. I didn't have this problem before.  I'm trying my best to ignore it at the moment.  
Oh and I added a ticker....probably premature, but I feel good about this and I want to enjoy every second I have.  So this is what I'm doing!

No comments: