Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another one bites the dust

And another friend is pregnant. She's only 10 weeks so she's not ready to 'announce' yet, but there were some posts on her facebook that were somewhat encrypting...so I had a feeling what was coming. Oh well....of course I'm a little bummed. Funny how different the emotions are when different people announce this news. The last friend that announced hit me so hard. I was so upset. With this, I'm feeling ok. I'm happy for her and excited for her. I'm still hoping to be excited for me soon too!

Only a few more days. And don't worry...after yesterdays post it might have seemed like I was going to go right out and pee on a stick, but that didn't/isn't going to happen. I actually don't even have any in the house (for this reason). So I will go buy one when I need one! That will put off any testing too early! I'm going out with my mom tonight to do some errands and have dinner. So that will be fun. I'm wishing the end of the work day will get here sooner, but no such luck. At least tomorrow is midweek!!!

No comments: