Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sooo cold!!

It's just so cold here...and we've had so much snow. I think we're just shy of the record for the most snow in December in this area. I know everyone likes a white Christmas, but when I can barely make it into work, that's a bit excessive. And it hasn't barely been over 10* in the last several days. That is TOO cold! I am so looking forward to our trip south on Thursday. I looked up the weather last night and it was a full 79* warmer there than here (1 here and 80 there). So yeah, can't wait.

On the pregnancy front, no real news. Still feeling ok. Tired and have to pee a lot, but ok. Those little thoughts of doubt are starting to creep in, but I'm trying to shove them back out as soon as they appear. No reason to let them win. We've even had a discussion about names! Crazy. I think both of us are just so hopeful this time around! And it's fun to talk about it. We'll probably change our minds a hundred times between now and August anyway! The only other thing I've noticed is the size of my chest. It apparently grew overnight. It just seems bigger today. Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm imagining things, but it seems that way. I should get a measuring tape and check it out!

So anyway, the prayers are continuing for a healthy, sticky baby. Less than 2 weeks now til the u/s....trying not to get too excited!!

No comments: