Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Friday"

Today is my Friday...we're off work tomorrow and Friday for the holiday weekend. I'm very excited to be away from work and away from co-workers. I work in a small office so this time away is much needed! Too bad the worst offender emails and facebooks me while I'm at home. Sort of annoying.
On the baby front, one week and 1 day til our appointment. I'm starting to get excited. I want to do some research online this weekend for important questions to ask and information about the consult appointment. Just so I don't go in blind!
I was hoping to hold off the spotting til next week, closer to the appointment. I just feel like if I'm at the beginning of my cycle it'll be easier for testing and all that. But this morning I had the smallest amount of pink on the tp. Nothing since. So I'm hoping it was a fluke and that AF will hold off another couple of days. I mean that's the least my body could do for me right??
Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July!

No comments: