Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's only CD 16???

Yikes, it's going to be long 2ww. I have already been chomping at the bit this time around. The last several months I didn't even take a test! Well, at least I have some act ivies to keep me busy the next few days. Not as many as I'd like, but enough. Golfing tonight, cleaning out my grandmas on Saturday, and next weekend...super busy! So I'm going to try to keep focused on that rather than testing. I start the prometrium today. I'm quite nervous about it. Not sure how I'll respond (albeit I haven't had any symptoms from ANYTHING yet, this will be the time I do). I haven't taken the drug vaginally and I'm upping my dose to 200mg. So I will just have to be aware of how I'm feeling I guess. I'm going to try to focus on good things...that's the goal!!

Today is my moms doctor appointment. I feel so bad for her. She's very upset (not like her at all) about all this. I think she's just worried, but it still sucks for her to have to worry. And of course my dad, the typical male, is the worst at dealing with this kind of stuff. He acts like it's only happening to him and that no one takes his feelings into consideration...uh, sorry...your feelings don't matter right now! He totally doesn't get it. Which is frustrating to me and my mom! So anyway, I'm hoping for the best for her!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

lol. I was screaming that this morning too but I was saying "msn, it is only cd14. lol. We will have to come up with some fun games for you during this tww.
I am keeping my fingers crossed. There are 4 of us within 3 days of one another. lol