Thursday, July 31, 2008

Feeling some better

Well, I'm feeling some better, but I'm pretty sure that work is mostly the culprit of my feeling crappy. It is just a shitty environment. It's always cold, the people are so wrapped up in themselves and that gets old sometimes. And its SLOW! We aren't getting much business in and you know when you don't have much to do, time crawls by! I was out all day yesterday and I'm basically already caught back up and it's 10am. I will say being gone yesterday was great. I had the morning off, hung out at home, watched tv, cleaned up a bit, messed around on the computer, it was great! I seriously think I could do that everyday! Then I was on the road for work, which isn't my favorite thing to do but at least I'm out of the office. Anyway, so now that I've pretty much narrowed down that it's my job that is making me miserable, what do I do about it? Quit? Not much of an option, I work for my parents...how do you say I hate my job in the business you started and grew? Take more time off? A possibility. There already aren't many people working here so that's not always easy, but part of me doesn't care. Get pregnant and have a baby and have a reason to quit....dingdingding....we have a winner! HAHA! I think I'm hilarious. I am so desperate to have a baby, to start our family, and if it gets me out of this job too, that's just an added bonus! I'm not saying I don't want to work, I don't mind getting up everyday and going somewhere to accomplish something everyday, but I don't feel like I'm accomplishing anything here. And maybe it would be better if I had an office with a door that I could shut. If I didn't have to listen to the BS all day maybe it wouldn't bother me. Who knows....I know I'm over sensitive to it all, but I can't really help it.

But the upside to all this is the weekend starts tomorrow and I have a very fun one planned! And testing on Monday...even more to look forward to!!!! So let's just hope today and tomorrow fly by!!!

No comments: