Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It must be the prometrium

I'm feeling down today...it must be the prometrium. I have absolutely no reason to feel blue. I have been reading others blogs and it is an inspiration what these other women battle everyday and still move forward. I must say it makes me feel inadequate, like I'm whining for nothing, but then again...to each his own right? At least that is what I'm going to keep telling myself.

I think part of the problem is that work is so dreadfully boring. I don't have much to do which leads to a wandering mind which usually leads to bad things!! I'm disliking my job so much and that makes me want to be a mother even more! I feel like that should be my job now (read this on another blog of a woman who has been through far more than myself and it got me thinking!) I know I should stop thinking about it, stop trying to plan for it but it's hard when I have nothing else to think about. I'm not friends with coworkers, we don't make small talk much anymore. They wouldn't understand what I'm feeling anyway. And I don't really think my coworkers need to know every intimate detail of my life. And I don't want them to anyway. I'm sure they'll be nosey enough if/when I do announce my pregnancy.

Anyway...enough of the pity party for 1. I am thinking of taking the morning off tomorrow and then go do my visits in the afternoon. Maybe a day away from here would be good. It's not like we're busy or that anyone would miss me!!! I'll give it some thought. And on the positive side...a little more than 2 hours of work left! Then home to do laundry and hang out with my kitties!!

No comments: