Monday, July 14, 2008

3 More Days

Three more days til NYC!!! I'm so excited to get away. And especially excited to get away with my husband. It's been a very busy summer for him and I feel like we haven't had a lot of time to just be together without having to worry about babies, work, friends, family, the house all that. It will be nice to just be! And what better place to "just be" than NYC?

Anyway, the drama of the weekend...Dean has been having some issues with work peeps. The MIL of his boss is a PITA! Always doing things the way she wants, not listening to others or following directions. Anyway, he was talking to the bosses wife (also a PITA, but not as bad) and during the conversation it came up that one of the girls is the "favored employee" and that it was going around that she and Dean were a "couple". She wouldn't tell him where she heard that from but did say it was not from another employee. I imagine it was from her daughter who is a PITA in training. She's 24 and a spoiled brat. She's probably just trying to cause trouble. Anyway, Dean was pissed about it and I was too. Not something you tell a woman hopped up on hormone pills!! He was just glad he heard it and could tell me before I heard it somewhere else. I probably would have gone off the deep end! Poor guy. But I know my husband and the girl and there's NO WAY it's even a possibility. My husband would not jeopardize his career and coaching position (b/c she was on his golf team last year) for this. Plus as he put it, he could be her father!!! She's only 21 or 22! I thought that part was pretty funny. Anyway, I made him email her back and tell her again that the whole thing was ludicrous and he hoped she wasn't spreading that around. It's not good for anyone involved. Anyway, I'm a little upset about it, but not mad at Dean, just frustrated with the situation.

Anyway, this week is filling up with fun stuff, the U/S will be here before I know it and then hopefully +++ tests! Wahoo! I haven't posted pics on here before, so hopefully I'll have some after the trip!

No comments: