Monday, July 7, 2008

A new day

Am I a good person? Do I do everything in my power to be a good person? I'm starting to feel that I don't. What do I need to change to make myself better? How do I start to feel happier? Is having a baby really the answer? Is moving to Florida really the answer? I'm starting to feel like I'm letting myself down. I've never been a religious person, but do I try some churches? Why are these answers so hard to come by? Why am I having such a hard time right now? I have always been a happy go lucky person. Make the best out the situation person. Why now does it seem like all my situations are bad? Am I making them that way or are they really bad? I am excited to start this next step in our baby process, but part of me wonders do I need to figure more out about myself and why I have changed so much in the last several months? Has my life really changed all that much to make me a completely different person? I guess I have some thinking to do in the next few days.

No comments: