Monday, July 28, 2008

T minus 7 days

I have made the executive decision (well, Webmd made it for me) that I will be testing on Monday. According to their little calendar (I realize, not totally accurate) that Monday is the ear list effective date for an HPT. So I figure, I'm going to try it. And hope, pray and cross all my fingers, that I get a +. If no positive on Monday I will wait til Friday which will then be 2 days late. That's the goal anyway. And next week should go by fast since it's pretty busy.

So the prometrium has been going pretty well so far. No horrible mental side effects yet! At least not like last month. I did read that taking them orally could cause more side effects, so maybe that's the ticket. If that's what it takes to be "happy" then I'll take it!

And on another note, I have been reading several places that talk about being sad, bitter, etc regarding trouble conceiving. I really had no idea it was so widespread and affected so many people. And I realize that there are tons of people out there who have struggled with this and worse for far longer than I have, but that doesn't mean it isn't real to me. Although at this point we're on cycle 17...that's long enough:-) I don't really know where I'm going with this other than everyone has their own breaking point of frustration, sadness and everything that goes along with TTC. Anyway, I'll step off the soapbox now! Basically I just wanted to give everyone out there the excuse to be sad and bitter no matter what is going on in their life, big or small! Sometimes you just need an excuse (at least I felt that way sometime). The support of the online community is so big. I would have never guessed! I feel I have gotten to know several women through their stories and it has been such a blessing to me! I hope they can get the same blessing from the random musings here as well. I know the Nest is full of support even though I don't frequent it very much anymore. I'm just glad it exists for others! Ok, enough of this babble!!! I think I've said enough:-)

Happy Monday!

No comments: