Thursday, July 30, 2009

Private or new blog?

I've been running across several blogs that are going private after their baby is born because of various reasons. The thought honestly hadn't crossed my mind. The only thing that had crossed my mind was setting up a new blog for outside friends/families who don't know about our struggles to get and stay pregnant. I would like to be able to share with them after our little guy gets here....so my question is, do I go private and only allow people I know to read? Do I leave it public and hope that no one has the time or desire to go back and read through all our crap? Or can I move the rest of my posts and start 'fresh' with this one? Or do I just decide that I don't really care and do whatever is easiest?? I'll probably go with the last one because that seems to be the path I've been taking lately.

That's the thought for the day....

No comments: