Wednesday, July 15, 2009

34 Weeks

Apparently things get worse right before the baby comes....I have had an easy pregnancy but these little issues are starting to get me down...I know these are little but right now it's just hard to take
~my 2nd and 3rd fingers on my right hand are numb/tingly all the time.
~I threw up for the first time on Monday night. It hasn't happened again since, but it wasn't that fun.
~My hips are killing me
~I have a shooting pain down the right side of my back, through my butt and down my leg
~I can't go to the bathroom (even with my increased fiber and stool softener regiment). It may be time for some Meta.mucil or whatever it's called.
~I'm not sleeping for shit. I'm up 3-5 times a night to either pee or switch positions. And usually one of those times I can't fall back to sleep. It's great.
~work is sucking so it's making all the rest of this stuff hard to deal with. I don't think it would be that bad if I could get some sleep!!

At least it's almost Friday and I can relax all weekend. We have an appointment on Friday. I plan on bringing up some of this with the doctor, but I'm sure they'll just say it's normal. I only have 6 weeks left. I suppose I can deal with it. I have some fun things to look forward to in the next few weeks, so hopefully that will help keep my mind off of it. And I'm going to try really hard to enjoy the last few weeks of just me and my husband before our lives change forever.

No comments: