Thursday, July 2, 2009

Long weekend ahead!

I am at the beginning of a long weekend. We have tomorrow off of work and we got out early today....woohoo! We don't have any specific plans but I am going to head to South Haven tomorrow and maybe stop by to see some friends in town from CA on the way. Dean is working basically til dark tonight, most of the day tomorrow and Saturday. So I'm on my own basically. And I think we're going back to South Haven for a boat ride and dinner with my fam on Sunday. Overall it will be a boring weekend, but I will take boring over not working any day! And maybe I can get up some motivation to get some more baby stuff ready!!

Apparently the spotting/discharge issue is over. Haven't had anything since yesterday after lunch. I feel normal for the most part (whatever normal is these days). I will keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary, but I think it was just a fluke and I'm fine.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July holiday weekend!!

No comments: