Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Slightly worried

So I'm not sure what to title this post. I woke up this morning to some pinkish spotting. After a normal appointment yesterday, no internal exam and no se.x I was a little concerned. It wasn't a lot and not bright red and has tapered off now to mostly brown and more like discharge than anything else. I'm trying not to freak out but every time there is a twinge or pain in my stomach I of course think the worse. I was trying to wait to see what comes of it this morning. So far it doesn't seem like much, but I still think I should let the office know.

I've read a little online (probably a bad idea) but it said that sometimes you can spot before losing the muc.us pl.ug. Seems a little early for that. But apparently it can happen.

I've been saying I am so anxious to meet my baby and can't wait for him to get here, but I didn't mean this early! If anyone has any stories out there about weird spotting like this....please let me know. In the meantime, I'll call and wait and hope!

No comments: