Thursday, July 30, 2009

36 weeks

27 days left....but who's counting! Things are about the same. Same issues, same fears, same excitements....well, maybe a little more excitement!

~still having swollen feet
~still having numb fingers
~still having a tough time sleeping
~having to pee even more at night (who thought that could happen??)
~still need a few things for this little guy...going shopping this weekend
~still need to clean/organize his room
~still excited...can't wait to meet this little guy
~still nervous about staying over night in the hospital

We have another doctor appointment tomorrow. Should just be a regular appointment. No internal checking or anything out of the ordinary. That will be next week. So should be a quick appointment. I don't really have much to report to the doctor. A few contractions here and there, but nothing note worthy.

I had my last swimming class this week. I'm sort of glad it's over. But it's just one step closer to the end! I'm feeling more and more ready everyday! I know I can never be totally prepared, but I still think I'm ready as I will ever be! I would like to keep him safe inside for a few more weeks....but after that, any time is fine!!

No comments: