Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy anniversary

Today is my 5 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been 5 years since I married the love of my life. Time sure does fly. And according to everyone I know with kids, it apparently goes even faster after the baby arrives. Yikes. We have basically no plans for our anniversary. We decided that we didn't need to do gifts although my sweet husband brought home flowers yesterday so they'd be there when I got home. We're going to a Tigers game next week, so we decided to call that our anniversary outing. A big outing, I know! haha. But it will be nice to spend some time with Dean. We've both been so busy, we aren't hardly home at the same time unless it's to sleep!
We had an appointment with the doctor today. Basically all my ailments are normal, there's nothing they can do about it and she didn't seem all that sympathetic! HA. She probably hears pregnant women complain about that all the time. I guess as long as it's normal, I'm ok with it. Not happy about it, but I guess it's ok. We also found out that we have to start going every week now. I thought it was after 36 weeks, but apparently it's now. I have the group b strep test next week and she said they'd probably start checking to see if I was dilated etc next week. Although only being 35 weeks, there probably isn't anything to be checking. So we made all our appointments until our due date. If we need any after that we can make them as we go. It's exciting to see it all down on paper like that! Hopefully the next few weeks will fly by:-) Can't wait to meet this little guy!!

No comments: