Wednesday, July 22, 2009

35 weeks

Nothing too new to report. Still tired, sore, and crabby. After hearing the story of my aunts friends grandson, I will endure whatever it takes to get this baby to full term. Her baby will have to stay in the NICU for 1-5 weeks depending on how he does. I know it's hard sleeping, my back hurts and I'm for the most part crabby all the time but it's worth it for a healthy baby boy. The belly is getting bigger. He doesn't seem to have 'dropped' yet. I'm curious to see how that changes the shape/size of the belly.

We're off to a Tigers game tomorrow. I'm excited to go. We're hoping for no rain or storms. We're having dinner with my brother too. He has his 2nd round of boards this week so he can't spend the afternoon at the game, but he can do dinner.

We have another doctor appointment Friday. They will do the group b strep test and do an internal check. Yikes. Not exactly pleasant but I'm curious about the whole process.

I need to get some chores done and get ready for tomorrow.

No comments: