Wednesday, July 8, 2009

33 weeks

So we're feeling a little better now. Not sure where the mini breakdown came from. Probably just too much going on in my head. Probably will happen again before this is all over with.

Baby is around 4.5 pounds and measuring about 17 inches long. About the weight of an adult duck. He's still moving around in there but it's a different kind of movement. He doesn't have as much space so it's more pushing than sudden jabs. I have been having a lot of bra.xton hi.cks. They don't have any regularity to them and don't usually last too long. But I'll keep an eye on them. I haven't had anymore spotting, so I guess we're in the clear on that for now. I have had a few issues with my feet getting too swollen. Yesterday they were like 3 times their normal size. My poor toes hurt to bend, they were so swollen. But I had swimming and they seemed a lot better after that. I really need to get into a better routine with that. I have been skipping more than I should! So I plan to go on Friday, my regular morning!! Our next appointment isn't until next Friday. For having them every 2 weeks, it does seem like a long ways away. Only 3 more weeks until we go every week! Yikes.

So overall a good week. I must say I do enjoy seeing the days and weeks tick by!! Only 49 days left!! woohoo!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

OMG!!! Where does the time go. I am so excited for you now. I am sorry that I have not gotten your happy in the mail but I promise to by the end of next week. I am still not sure how to ship it just yet. I really am so happy for you. I know you are on pins and needles for this to happen.