Sunday, August 2, 2009

24 days

Wow, that's pretty close to 3 weeks!! I spent the day yesterday in his room getting it organized and cleaned up. I have more laundry to do and a little more work up there. I will try to get most of it done today. Although I woke up with a slight headache, sore throat and stuffy nose. I'm hoping it's from sleeping with my mouth open, but it doesn't feel like that kind of a sore throat. I will be so mad if after 9+ months I get sick. I plan to drink a lot of water and maybe even take a nap this afternoon....we'll see. I have a busy week planned too, so I can't be sick!!

The doctor appointment on Friday went fine. It was another 5 minute appointment. I guess I should be thankful that everything is so 'normal' that they don't need long to see me. He seems healthy, heart rate still 152, my bp is 'perfect' as the doctor said. I didn't even gain any weight last week! Yay for me. I'm still shooting for 40 pounds....we'll see. I have gained about 35-36 so far so I might be going over. But overall I think I've done pretty well. The doctor doesn't seem concerned, so that's good.

We went for a walk last night. It was a little harder than I thought. Swimming is great, but it's nothing like walking! I am hoping to go a few times a week now until he comes. I also want to keep swimming but with the busy week I have, I may just skip it. Getting up that early and then trying to do something after work is really hard. We'll see. If I can walk and swim a few times a week, I will be happy with that.


No comments: