Thursday, August 6, 2009

37 Weeks

and 1 day. I had intentions of writing a post yesterday but between work being crazy busy and then out with a friend last night, I just ran out of steam by the time I got home.

The little guy is the size of a watermelon and the weight of a large mouth bass...nice. He's moving around a ton. I think I feel it more because there's no where for him to go! He likes to push a lot, not so much kick and jab. And as of yesterday he is full term. He could come any day now. He hasn't dropped yet so my guess is he won't be making an appearance anytime soon. I'm really hoping for him to make his appearance on the 20th or 21st so I've been telling him everyday....we'll see if he listens. I don't know why I want that day, just do. But he'll come when he's ready.

We have another doctor appointment tomorrow. First internal...yikes! I'm a little nervous about that, but oh well...Looking forward to hearing his little heartbeat. And then onto the weekend!! Wahoo!

No comments: