Monday, August 17, 2009

Single digits!!!

First off I can't tell you how excited I am to be in the single digits!! I'm hoping this little boy is punctual and doesn't make me wait longer than 9 days. I haven't had any contractions or major signs of labor. My back did however start hurting yesterday afternoon, which I have read can be a sign. So we'll see. I'm basically over being pregnant and just want to meet this little guy. It's really hard to sleep and be comfortable just about anywhere! So maybe after our doctors appointment on Thursday I'll have a better idea!

The only worry I have right now is getting the stomach flu....yep, the throwing up...etc, stomach flu. Dean was complaining of not feeling good last night and I was exhausted so we went to bed early. Less than an hour after laying down, he leaped out of bed and proceeded to throw up for the rest of the night. Poor thing, he felt awful. And there wasn't much I could do for him. He stayed home today (which I'm sure was about killing him!) I talked to him briefly and he said he might take a shower (a step in the right direction). I'm leaving work at 3 so I'll go check on him and then clean both bathrooms and whatever else he may have touched!! I REALLY don't need to be throwing up all night in my condition!! So hopefully he's feeling better soon and we can both be healthy to have this little baby.

Only 9 days left!! WAHOO!!!

No comments: