Friday, August 21, 2009

Last Day of Work!!!

My last day of work for 2 months (give or take)...I can't believe it. I really can't believe we're going to have a baby....I know we've been doing this for 9 months, but when it comes right down to it....yikes! A baby, any day now, I can hardly stand myself!

Work was beyond shitty. The crazy one I work with was basically a bitch all day. I don't know if it was directed at me because I am leaving, or if she was just having a bad day, but either way it was frustrating and annoying. She hates it when the attention is on someone else...and right now, it's not on her. I can say however that it made me so glad today is my last day. I had a fleeting thought of going in for half days next week since we didn't get any news yesterday at the doctor. But I reconsidered this morning. I deserve a few days to myself. And then after her behavior...it sealed the deal! So I'm done for now. If we could just win the lottery or found insurance that grew on trees I probably wouldn't be going back at all. But that's another topic all together.

I'm still hoping to have the little guy as soon as possible...this weekend even if he'll cooperate. But we'll see. I'm feeling a little more at ease now. Feeling like I can wait it out. So we'll see how long that lasts. For now, I plan to have a restful and relaxing weekend....and we'll just wait!

No comments: