Sunday, November 30, 2008

What time is it?

Who knew the time difference between Michigan and California could screw with a person this much.  Ugh, we hardly slept last night. The cats were too excited to see us and therefore kept up us up a lot of the night.  And tonight I feel exhausted. I need to finish getting ready for the week so I can be in bed on time.  
I'm starting to be nervous about going to the RE's office tomorrow.  I haven't been since our follow up appointment back in the beginning of September.  We won't see our dr, he's there on Thursdays.  Which is fine, the dr doesn't really tell us much during these ultrasounds.  And I'm still not too hopeful that there will even be any decent size follicles.  
Ok, enough of this pitiful post.  We'll see what the magic wand sees tomorrow! 

No comments: