Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Well, the camera is officially broken. Now to decide if I should just buy a new one or try the refurbished route. The S.ony website sells some refurbished ones at a discounted price. But I'm not sure I really want to buy someone else's problems. I don't know. I know this is stupid and I shouldn't be so worried about it, but for some reason it's driving me crazy. I am pretty sure it kept me awake most of last night. I just feel so guilty. I HATE this feeling. And my husband is so sweet. He keeps telling me it's ok and has run all over town getting people to look at it. And even today at lunch he let me take the new Nickle.back cd he has been waiting so patiently for before he could go home and burn it. I know I am lucky to be able to call him my husband. I think that's part of my problem. I know what a wonderful person he is and I don't feel like I've been that wonderful lately.

On another note...4 days left til San Fran. I'm starting to get more and more excited for the trip. I know it will be here and then be gone before I know it. I will do my best to enjoy every second with my grandma. I have a few friends who have lost or are losing grandparents right now, so it's helping me remember that I need to enjoy these visits. Even if I don't have fun baby news to share or things to go shopping for, I can still just enjoy our time together. So that is exactly what we'll do!

No comments: