Monday, November 3, 2008

Thankful

After the pathetic post yesterday, I felt guilty. A horrible feeling. It sneaks up on you and won't go away. So instead of feeling guilty for feeling sad, I am forcing myself to think about other things....so today I'm making a list of things I'm thankful for.


Friends, family, husband, Kitty cats, food, financial stability, a home full of love, beautiful sunshine outside, and the choice to be happy.
I'm making a concerted effort to be happy. I know I can do it. I don't have a choice when it comes to being fertile or infertile, but I do have a choice to be happy. It's taken too much from me to take this too. Now from writing this, don't think I won't have relapses and have bad days. But I will try not to dwell on them. I will try to push them aside and focus on the good parts of my life...as you can see I have plenty. A baby will just add to the good parts...someday!
Thank you again to my friends who have helped me through this tough time...couldn't do it without you:-)

No comments: