Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Monday

Doesn't it seem like Mondays come WAY faster than Fridays? I think so...this last weekend went by so fast!! Granted we were gone all day Saturday to the WMU game at F.ord field. It was really fun. I have seen the stadium, but never been inside. We both had a good time. We had dinner with my brother who lives over there. His wife had to study, so we didn't see her. Then we stopped at I.kea on the way home. Have you ever been to this monstrosity of a store? Goodness...it's huge!! We had no idea what we were getting into. So we wandered around, bought a few small things and then got on our way home. It was nice to spend some time with my husband. I think he enjoyed it too.
Sunday I did laundry for my mom and cleaned my house. Pretty uneventful. This week will be about the same. Uneventful. Nothing too fun going on. I plan on taking a day off Thursday or Friday to help my mom get her house ready for a pre-holiday Holiday party at her house. Which we were invited to on Saturday. Sunday we are having Dean's golf team over for a banquet dinner. What do you feed 10 college girls when one is a vegetarian and one is a vegan??? Especially when I am not anywhere near EITHER of these. The vegetarian shouldn't be too hard...that I can probably handle. But they've had issues with the other girl. She likes to make a big deal out of what she can and cannot eat. Makes it hard for the others. Oh well. I plan to have salad, if nothing else, she can eat that.
And of course there's the dreaded blood draw on Thursday. Which I just realized might throw a kink into my day off:-( boo. Oh well, I'll figure it out.
I'm hoping for a good week. So far (other than it being cold and November-y outside) it's going ok. And yes, November-y is a new word!!

No comments: